Dear Lathrop Family Orthodontics Patients and Families,
It is with the deepest gratitude that we can say that we are so pleased to welcome you back to our office and see those smiles again!
As always, we are dedicated to providing a safe, clean, and healthy environment. We follow the infection control guidelines of the Center for Disease Control, Oregon State Dental Association and the recommendations put forth by the American Association of Orthodontists to protect our patients and our staff. However, with the virulence of COVID-19, we are taking extra precautions and wanted to share a few updates with you:
Removing Other Risks
- Brushing Sink - The brushing sink is on a break and we ask that you brush prior to coming to our office. If you need a refresher on proper brushing technique, please check out our brushing page.
- Our Waiting Area - is currently limited to patients only in order to help practice social-distancing. Sadly, this means no cookies - but we have some cool summer beverages for parents waiting in the parking lot!
- In order to check-in - please call or text us when you arrive in the parking lot at 503-232-7100. One of our excellent team-members will come take your temperature and ask a few questions. We have created a pre-appointment health screening questionnaire and checklist to assure a safe clinic environment for both our staff and patients.
- Enter and Exit - At the end of your visit, you will exit out the back door of the office – one-way in, one-way out. This will help reduce the areas where it is more difficult to social-distance appropriately.
- PPE - We are going to look like astronauts! Your orthodontist and orthodontic assistant will likely be wearing a protective shield, a face mask, a gown and of course, gloves. But don’t worry – even if you can’t see our teeth, we are still smiling and happy to see you!
- Masks - Please wear your own mask and homemade ones work great. We look forward to seeing your cool styles.
- Scheduling March & April Appointments - At this time, we have reached out to all of our patients whose appointments had been delayed due to the COVID closure. If you don’t have an appointment rebooked, we may have outdated contact information for you, so please call our office! We really want to see you!
- Scheduling Next Visit - We will schedule your next appointment over the phone by calling you when your child has completed their visit.
We know you share our excitement of seeing one another again! We thank you for your continued patience and support as we transition to our ‘new normal.’
Dr. Marie and Dr. Hillary